Brian A. Flank
Brian Flank, a principal with Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A., is a corporate attorney whose practice encompasses mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, financing, tax and real estate. He works with a wide variety of businesses, including commercial real estate developers, health care servicers, automobile dealers and other clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and the nation.
Known for providing thoughtful insights, creative solutions to complex issues and prudent strategic execution, Brian structures and coordinates multimillion-dollar transactions, complex securitized borrowing arrangements, business contracts and tax-effective tactics that allow clients to take advantage of short- and long-term efficiencies while meeting their specific objectives.
Brian's representative matters include:
- Representing a national real estate developer of memory care facilities in several joint ventures, reorganizations and financings across numerous states
- Structuring and negotiating acquisitions, joint ventures and contracts for one of the largest radiology billing companies in the country
- Advising a premier automotive group in the purchase and sale of several dealerships and underlying real estate, as well as with related financing arrangements and corporate reorganizations that helped the client significantly increase its geographic footprint and market share
A recipient of Martindale-Hubbell's Client Distinction Award in 2013, 2014 and 2015, Brian was also named a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers in 2015 and 2016.
Brian earned a J.D. from the University of Maryland School of Law and a Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M.) from the University of Baltimore School of Law. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Maryland, earning a degree in economics and an honors certificate from the University Honors Program. Before practicing law, he worked as a financial consultant with Smith Barney's Private Client Group in Bethesda, Maryland, and as a purchasing manager for a successful products company in Rockville, Maryland.
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Baltimore School of Law (LL.M., Taxation)
- University of Maryland (B.A., Economics, Honors certificate, University Honors Program)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Martindale-Hubbell's Client Distinction Award (2013-2015)
- Maryland Super Lawyers "Rising Star" (2015-2016)
- Financial Consultant, Smith Barney Private Client Group, Bethesda, Maryland
- Purchasing Manager, Charles Products, Inc., Rockville, Maryland
- Associate, Richard T. Stansbury, P.A., Hunt Valley, Maryland
- Advisory Board, Higher Achievement Baltimore
- Co-founder and Director, University of Maryland Alumni Association, Baltimore Chapter