Clinton Oas, an associate with Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A., is a member of the firm’s Business Planning & Transactions Group. He works on a broad range of business matters, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; purchase and sale agreements; corporate financings; and entity formation and governance.
Before joining Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A., Clinton co-founded and sold a Boston-based healthcare startup. He understands the importance of achieving a thorough understanding of both the legal and business needs of clients.
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M., Taxation)
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D.)
- Northeastern University (B.S., Economics)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Clinton worked as a tax associate at a Mid-Atlantic law firm where his practice focused on issues including choice of entity; the formation, acquisition, disposition and liquidation of business entities; corporate reorganizations and like-kind exchanges.