Josh Feldman, an associate with Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A., is a member of the firm's Commercial Real Estate and Business Planning & Transactions Groups.
In the commercial real estate area, Josh represents clients in all phases of real estate transactions, including the acquisition, financing, leasing and disposition of real property. He has assisted with sophisticated commercial real estate deals in major markets across the United States.
In his business planning and transactions practice, Josh advises on restructurings and asset transactions; drafts operating and joint venture agreements; and provides counsel on general corporate matters.
Josh earned his J.D. from the University of Maryland School of Law, graduating cum laude while serving as an editor of the Journal of Business & Technology Law. He earned his B.S. from the University of California, Los Angeles.
University of Maryland School of Law
(J.D., Cum Laude)
- Editor, Journal of Business & Technology Law
University of California, Los Angeles
- Represented the seller in connection with a 1031 sale of a $162 million portfolio consisting of seven multifamily properties throughout Florida.
- Represented the buyer in connection with a $66 million purchase of 590 multifamily units in Prince George's County, Maryland.
- Represented the borrower in connection with a $57 million mortgage and $9 million preferred equity investment for the purchase of three multifamily properties in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Represented the borrower in connection with a $55 million mortgage and $10 million mezzanine loan for the purchase of three multifamily properties in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Represented a private REIT in connection with the corporate restructuring of a multiproperty portfolio and the transfer of a majority interest to an outside investor.