Stan Tinter, an associate in the Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A. Business Planning & Transactions Group, handles a broad range of matters from everyday business contracts and compliance issues, entity formation and governance to complex mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations and real estate financings. He also assists non-profit entities in obtaining 501(c)(3) exempt status with the IRS.
Prior to joining Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A., Stan was an associate at a business law firm with offices in Maryland and Pennsylvania, and a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Julie R. Rubin in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
Stan earned a J.D. from the University of Maryland School of Law and completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Maryland, earning a degree in government and politics while minoring in Jewish studies. While in law school, he served as the Chairman of the Honor Board, an Articles Editor for the Journal of Business and Technology and was the recipient of the William T. Cunningham award for his contributions to the law school. Stan was named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers in 2020 and 2021 for his corporate practice. In 2017, Stan was named a “Rising Star” by the Living Classrooms Foundation for his involvement in the Baltimore community.
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Maryland (B.A., Government and Politics)
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Phyllis Ransom
- University of Maryland School of Law William T. Cunningham Award (2016)
- Living Classrooms Foundation “Rising Star” (2017)
- Maryland Super Lawyers “Rising Star” (2020-2023)
- Associate, Shumaker Williams, P.C
- Associate, Conti Fenn & Lawrence, LLC
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Julie R. Rubin, Circuit Court for Baltimore City
- Associate Counsel, Junior Achievement of Central Maryland
- Executive Board Member, Baltimore Area Counsel, Boy Scouts of America