William Rice, an associate with Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A., is a member of the firm’s Commercial Real Estate and Business Planning & Transactions Groups.
William helps business owners plan, manage and execute their pivotal transactions. Working on deals across the United States, William represents clients in all types of commercial real estate transactions, including the purchase, financing and sale of residential, commercial, office and mixed-use projects. William also regularly facilitates business formations, joint ventures, transfers and acquisitions.
University of Maryland School of Law
- Business Law Society, President
- Moot Court Board, Member
- National Trial Team, Member
- Journal of Health Care Law and Policy, Articles Editor
- Order of Barristers, Member
- Joseph Bernstein Legal Writing Prize, Recipient
- University of Maryland (B.A., Economics)
- Maryland State Bar Association
Before joining the firm, William was an attorney at the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation.