Sherri R. Heyman is of counsel with Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A. Her practice focus includes commercial real estate acquisition, sale, financing, leasing and development.
Before joining Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A., Sherri worked for a global law firm representing institutional clients in the acquisition and development of shopping centers, student housing portfolios, mixed-use properties and multifamily residences. Skilled in leasing matters, she negotiated transactions ranging from a Fortune 500 company headquarters in New York City’s Hudson Yards’ project to less than 2,000-square-foot spaces for biotech startups. Sherri’s experience also includes representing developers in the creation of commercial, residential and mixed-use condominiums.
A sought-after lecturer, Sherri has presented continuing legal education seminars for MICPEL, NBI, HalfMoon Education, and has been a panelist member for MSBA and real estate brokerage firms on topics relating to creating condominium regimes and homeowner’s associations, title insurance issues, leases, and conservation and agricultural easements.
Sherri’s article “Land Installment Contracts: Legislative Swing In Seller’s Favor Is A Necessity In Today’s Declining Housing Market”, was presented at the 2008 Oxford Business & Economics Conference in Cambridge, England. The article was published in the September 2009 edition of The Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge. She also authored “Title Insurance in the Residential Transaction,” an article appearing in MICPEL’s Residential Real Estate Transaction, 4th Edition, in 2004.
Sherri earned her J.D. from Ohio Northern University School of Law. She also holds a B.S. in psychology from The Ohio State University.
- Ohio Northern University College of Law (J.D.)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., Psychology)
- New York
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- New York State Bar Association
- Attorney, DLA Piper LLP (US)
- Partner, Silbiger Law Offices
- Partner, Rosenberg, Martin, Greenberg, LLP
- Senior Associate, Gordon, Feinblatt, Rothman, Hoffberger & Hollander, LLC
- General Counsel, Diversified Investment Associates, Inc.
- Associate, Richard T. Stansbury, P.A.
- Associate, Levan, Schimmel, Belman and Abramson, P.A.
- Associate, Koenig, Ratner and Mott, P.C.