Roger N. Simon, a Principal with Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A. focuses on a wide range of transactional matters, including commercial lending transactions, commercial loan syndications, joint ventures, company and asset portfolio acquisitions, commercial real estate transactions (acquisition, development, financing, leasing and restructuring of large commercial real estate projects as well as the acquisition, restructuring and disposition of distressed debt) and general corporate matters. Mr. Simon’s clients include investment banks, money center banks, insurance companies, other financial institutions, and institutional real estate investors.
- Tufts University (B.A., Quantitative Economics, Cum Laude, 1987)
- George Washington University Law School (J.D., with Honors, 1993)
- District of Columbia
- Lori Hathaway Goetzinger
- District of Columbia Bar Association and its Real Estate, Housing and Land Use Section
- Maryland State Bar and its Sections on Business Law and Real Property, Land Use and Zoning
- American Bar Association and its Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Prior to attending law school, Mr. Simon worked for three years as a financial analyst in acquisitions for two major Washington, D.C. real estate development companies, The Cafritz Group and Lerner Enterprises.
- Roger previously was a partner in the Washington, D.C. office of a boutique real estate law firm and, before that, was associated with various international law firms, including, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, Weil Gotshal & Manges and Paul Hastings.